jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2011

Océanos (3) El mar llama

The sea calls - Richard Hawley


The sea calls, out to an old hand / To go sailing to new lands / They pay for your worth / Bread drink and a berth...Ah honey I've got to go / The ship took the crew off to new lands / The boson piped all hands / And with it you'll go / A journey to the unknown...Ah honey I've got to go

The road bends, back to where we sent / The signals out to the men / Did they make it on board / With fire and the sword?
Ah honey I've got to go / Can you hear the winds blow? / It shakes your spirit and your soul / I've tried, to stay true and stay on land / But the call of the ocean / Is so hard to ignore / It's why I'm leaving your door...Ah honey, I've got to go

I've seen, a ship with a black sail / When the wind howls and the ghosts wail
Dead men they don't bite / Their faces haunt me at night
Ah honey I've got to go / Can you hear the waves roar? / And no sound of the shore / It shakes you spirit and your soul
I dream of sailing the oceans / In a galleon all golden / Dead trees in the hearth / The way they burn it warms the heart...Ah honey I've got to go

The years passed, we travelled and sailed west / I'll buy you a new dress
With all of my gold / Free your spirit and your soul / Ah honey, I've got to go
Can you hear the winds blow? / Shakes your spirit and your soul / I've got to go... 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario